Bushel an' a Peck an' a Hug around the Neck.......
I am not quite sure when this all started but Bill (Daddy) and Taylor started this love thing where they say...A bushel an a peck an a hug around the Neck...to each other. Each one tries to out do the other by remembering to see who can say it first. They have two times they do this: once in the morning while walking out to the bus and then when lights are turned off at bedtime. It's funny and cute.....they both love it.
Taylor and I have our little things too - in the mornings, we do our bathroom chores together - and oh my, I can't brush my teeth before her - we do it together. Then I have to give her a hug and kiss and wish her a good day in school. At night time - it's always prayers together, hug and kiss ending with "Sweet Dreams". That's what memories are all about........




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home